Liz Aldave is a Senior Analyst at the Leadership Research Institute (LRI) who specializes in analyzing quantitative and qualitative data for Fortune 500 companies.
Liz is a member of the LRI Discovery Team, a global community of scientists/practitioners dedicated to the discovery of insights into leadership and organizational effectiveness. She manages analysts on various projects conducted by the LRI Discovery Team.
Liz has worked on projects involving performance management, employee engagement, organizational culture, job analysis, and 360-degree feedback. She gains insight into client companies by analyzing and interpreting survey data in order to provide valuable findings and recommendations.
Liz’s areas of expertise include:
- Organizational Research: finding ways to help companies develop their human capital and strengthen their culture; ensuring organizational survey items are well structured.
- Quality Assurance: establishing quality control protocols to ensure data integrity and high-quality deliverables.
- Report Creation: designing executive-level summaries that demonstrate research results in a clear and thorough manner.
- Project Management: managing research teams on time-sensitive projects; training analysts on comment coding, quality control protocols, and other project assignments.
Her services include:
- Comment Analysis: creating coding structures that are tailored to individual clients; analyzing open-ended item responses and developing a narrative based on key comment themes.
- Data Analysis: conducting meaningful difference analyses, interpreting data, and delivering results through custom data reports.
- Engagement and Leadership Surveys: analyzing survey data and providing clients with actionable recommendations based on survey findings.
- Translations: translating and interpreting Spanish into English, and vice versa; translated materials include survey items, survey invitations, and open-ended item responses.
Liz works with Fortune 500 companies from a wide range of industries. Some of these industries include investment management, banking, private equity, media, and entertainment.
Liz earned her Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from the University of Connecticut, where she graduated summa cum laude.
Liz volunteers time teaching Spanish. She also speaks some Italian and is currently working on becoming fluent in the language.