Joelle K. Jay, Ph.D. is a Director at the Leadership Research Institute (LRI) who specializes in leadership development for senior executives in Fortune 500 companies.
She is an award-winning executive coach, a popular keynote speaker, and a nationally-recognized author on personal leadership. She strategizes with business leaders to enhance their performance and maximize business results.
Joelle is especially known for her success in the advancement of executive women.
She helps companies develop, advance, and retain top talent with results in productivity, profitability and performance, along with a sense of personal well-being that keeps leaders at their best.
Joelle’s areas of expertise include:
- Personal Leadership: Vision and Strategy, Personal Branding, Personal Development Plans, Performance, Self-Awareness and Feedback
- Women in Leadership: Developing a Balanced Leadership Team, Attracting and Retaining Women in Leadership Positions
- Advancing, Developing and Retaining Talent: Leveraging Talented Leaders for Higher Engagement, and Better Business Results
- Strengths-Based Leadership: Building on Talent for High-Powered Teams.
Her services include:
- Executive Coaching: 1:1 Executive Coaching, Small Group Coaching and Masterminds
- Keynote Speaking: Keynotes, Presentations and Workshops
- Leadership Development: Leadership Development Programs for Top Talent
- 360-Degree Profiles Assessments: Interview-Based and Survey-Based Feedback.
Joelle’s clients include large international companies in pharmaceutical, insurance, financial, hospitality and high-tech industries like Bristol Myers Squibb, MetLife, Merrill Lynch, AIG, MGM Resorts, Google, Microsoft, Intuit, and Adobe.
Joelle’s popularity as an executive coach and keynote speaker for leading corporations, professional associations and academic institutions is well-established. Her book, The Inner Edge: The 10 Practices of Personal Leadership, has been endorsed by such luminaries as Marshall Goldsmith, Jim Kouzes, and Stephen Covey. She has published dozens of articles, white papers and research reports in the field of leadership, and her award-winning research is featured in university courses on business management around the world. Leadership Circles™, a leadership development program based on her work, has been credited for helping companies become Best Places for Women to Work.
Joelle has a Ph.D. from the University of Washington, a Master’s degree from Boston University, and a Bachelor’s degree from the University of Nevada. She holds a Masters Coach Certification by the International Coach Federation and was named one of the Top 29 Coaches by Leadership Excellence magazine.
Joelle is the former chairman of the board for the Nevada Women’s Fund as well as an avid skier, enthusiastic traveler, and a perpetual beginner at golf. Joelle and her husband, Tim, live in Nevada with their sons, Jackson and Morgan.