Mark Wild is a leadership coach with15+ years shaping emerging leaders and fostering strong team dynamics in both global and Japanese companies.
He is a senior coach who started in real estate sales and tech firms, moved into corporate training in Japan and transitioned into working with leaders, both established and emerging, helping with relationship conflict and transformation through behavioral coaching.
Mark specializes in tailoring his coaching approach to the unique style and needs of each coachee, fostering a secure and supportive environment that encourages deep exploration of the barriers hindering skill development, resolving relationship challenges, and gaining clarity on the necessary actions for personal and professional growth.
Mark’s areas of expertise include:
- Leadership Coaching: 1:1 and small groups
- Business Skills Training: Persuasive Presentations, Sales, and Cross-Cultural Business
- Professional Relationship Coaching: Transforming relationships to improve performance
- Hogan Personality Assessments: For predicting job performance and improvement opportunities
Mark’s clients include large international companies in Healthcare, Insurance, and high-tech industries like Microsoft, Amazon Web Services, Japanese General Trading companies, including Mitsui and Mitsubishi, major global Management Consulting Companies, and The United States Department of Defense.
- Over 15 years of experience in facilitation, coaching, and global business skills training in Asia
- Background in sales, technology, and cross-cultural business
- Developed courses for coaches recognized by the International Coaching Federation
- Recognized for promoting trust and psychological safety in organizations
- BSc (Hons) in Valuations and Estate Management
- Associate Certified Coach with the International Coaching Federation
- Certified to conduct Hogan Personality Assessments
- Based in Japan for over three decades, currently residing in the historical city of Odawara
- Active leader in men’s groups, facilitating personal development and support.
- Passionate about cycling and photography